Friday, June 19, 2015

Kidzania trip in Jakarta

Hey folks how are you doing? I'm having my summer break and it's pretty awesome! I want to tell my adventure to Kidzania in Jakarta. Are you ready to read my adventure? Well, off we go!

If you've heard or been to Kidzania, you might understand that we will experience jobs and get salaries. My first stop was working in a hotel as a housekeeper. It was fun because I was accompanied  by my cousin, named Rama. She had the permission to have fun with me in Kidzania. After being a housekeeper me and my cousin made a small towel, and able to bring it home. Afterward, we went to a counseling meeting, where the judges work. 

After a few of jobs, we felt hungry and went to work in a nugget factory. We got 2 nuggets for free and it was delicious. Next, me and my cousin thought about being a pharmacists. We experience making medicine. when we were kind of confused which job we want to try next, then my cousin suggested to be a firefighter. first we rode fire fighter truck to the location. I saw pretend fire and we sprayed burned building with water. So, my last job was making a book. We got our book made by ourselves in the end. Overall we had lots of fun and lots of fake money too from our our jobs.

We were so exhausted after so many activities we did, mom suggested us to have a break and got lunch together. I had yummy combo fried chicken, salad and, rice. For Rama, she chose beef teriyaki with rice. She said it was delicious but I think the portion is to big for her, she barely finished her lunch. All of us got "Teh Kotak" as our beverage, a rare one at where I stay, so I enjoyed very much.

After we fill up our lovely tummy we decided to check out souvenirs shop at Kidzania. My happiness never ending, mom bought me a cute pinky t-shirt and she bought us kidzania's pens too. So I could share with Rama. We end our day at Kidzania after we bought some stuff at the souvenirs shop.    

Well fyi, Kidzania has breaks. So, from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm Kidzania open for morning session, and then they will have a break for 1 hour. They will open again for afternoon session at 3:00 pm and close at 8:00, for further information about their operation hours etc etc you can check it out at their website I will mentioned below. 

P.S: We need to get a bank card for our salary. 

Sincerely,
Shakira Kurniawan

Here some useful link:

http://www.kidzania.co.id/index.php?catid=30&artid=71&mnid=113&menu=115

http://www.kidzania.co.id/index.php?catid=30&artid=75&mnid=113&menu=115

Here some pictures my mom took while we're playing..

in front of  Kidzania's door

Playing role as a hotel house keeping

Mom can see us played from the monitor 

Our little towel..LOL

Ready to make chicken nugget...yummy

Rama written down the name of the medicine

My medicine are ready!!

Shower the building...yeaahhh

The cutest fire fighters

Look tired but happy...making a book...yaay

Finally a book  that I created...not bad..haha


No comments:

Post a Comment