Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Foodies Guide: Hot Cui Mie

Dear blog readers,

I can't believe I'm writing my blog so often! By the way, there's something that I want to inform to all of my blog readers. If you visit Malang, East Java, Indonesia make sure you come to this restaurant. It's called Ni Hao Ma Hot Cui Mie. They serve many mouth watering food. Such as spicy and non spicy noodles, fried rice, hot plates and more for the heavy meals. They serve tea, milkshakes, ice with fruits and syrups, soda and more. There are two places you can find Hot Cui Mie it's in Matos e.g Malang Town Square and MOG e.g Mall Olympic Garden. You need to go to the food court to find that restaurant. But if you go to Malang Town Square you better be good in finding seats, because it's pretty crowded. The second one that I know is in Mall Olympic Garden. The restaurant is near to Giant or Batik Keris or Batik first. If you're a tourist, I suggest you need to ask where Ni Hao Ma Hot Cui Mie is located. 

Sincerely,

Shakira Kurniawan



No comments:

Post a Comment