Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Malibu Restaurant

Dear blog readers,

I'm sorry I didn't often write in my blog, because of busy matters. Yesterday me and my family went to a western restaurant. This restaurant is located in Malang, Indonesia. Make sure if you visit Malang, come to this luxurious restaurant. Even though it's quite expensive, it's totally worth it. That night that I went there, Malibu is very crowded. I saw many smiles on their faces. Malibu provides indoor seats and outdoor seats. If you smoke, I recommend you to choose the outdoor seats. Next, let's talk about the menu. They serve salad, soup, pasta, steak, pizza and a litte of Japanese menu for the heavy meals. For drinks, they serve hot beverage and cold beverage. Such as juice, soda, coffe, milkshakes, ice cream and more. Malibu serves in a fast and convenient way. The food is filled with passion and joy. I hope all of you can enjoy this amazing restaurant.

Sincerely, 

Shakira Kurniawan














By the way, I've eat a little bit, so it's not in good condition as it was served. When it was served it look amazingly fascinating and delicious.










No comments:

Post a Comment