Sunday, March 15, 2015

Mr. Toilet Museum

Hello everyone! I've got a new adventure to tell you. I would be posting about Exhibition, but for sure I'll  tell you my fascinating adventures.

A few days ago, me and my classmates went to the toilet museum. Even though people think it's gross, I personally think some of them are disgusting and some of them are useful information. We might think toilets aren't that important. But, actually it is! What if we need to use the bathroom but we can't. Our lives would become desperate. Some people might think everyone has proper sanitation. Eventually, not really! We should be blessed that we have proper sanitation. Some people in Africa, Ghana, India, China, Indonesia do not have proper sanitation. So, this organization helps build proper bathroom for these unfortunate people.

Toilets used years ago in Korea.

People cannot sit to throw their waste.

These are how animal waste looks like.




No comments:

Post a Comment