Monday, March 23, 2015

My friend's birthday party

Hello blog readers! Are you ready to read my new and exciting adventure? Well, let's go! On Saturday the 21st, I went to my friend's birthday party. I was late because I went outing with my parents. But, I still had a wonderful time there. I met many of my friends. We played tag at the playground. I never get tagged and I didn't know why. After playing outside we went up to my friend's apartment and played bingo. Luckily, I got 2 prizes after playing bingo. Yay!👏 All of us became hungry and ate dinner. I ate Indian food. It was superbly delicious. But, I didn't know the name of the food. After eating the superbly delicious Indian dish, my friend's parents asked me if I would like to try Indian dessert. I tried it and it was awesomely delicious. It was filled with fruits and a sweet taste. Yum! Afterwards, we went up to the attic and played there. (My friend has an attic in his house) We also played pictionary. Overall, my day was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment