Saturday, January 3, 2015

Foodies Gudie: Waroeng Steak and Shake

Dear blog readers,

How are you? I hope everyone is having a nice day. If your day is not that fabulous, I will pray and hope your day will become fabulous. A few days ago me and my family went to this restaurant named Waroeng Steak and Shake. This restaurant is very famous in Indonesia. It sells different kinds of steak. Such as beef steak, chicken steak, fish steak and more. Even though the beef or the chicken is not that tender, it's still magnificently delicious. For drinks they provide milkshakes, milkshakes with jelly, milkshakes with float, hot beverages, soft drinks and more. This restaurant is only in Malang it's also in other parts of Indonesia. Such as Jakarta. ( That's what I know, but I'm sure there are more of these restaurant in Indonesia.) So, if you like steak and you're visiting Indonesia, please try this awesomely delicious restaurant.







This is how you order in Indonesia.




No comments:

Post a Comment