Friday, January 2, 2015

Rumah Sakit Saiful Anwar

Dear blog readers,

Rumah Sakit Saiful Anwar is a very big hospital.There are lots of parts. But surely you can figure out yourself. In that hospital, there are many choices. Such as pediatrics, urologist, ophthalmologist and more. Do you want to know my dream job? I either want to be an ophthalmologist or a pediatrics. I want to be an ophthalmologist because I want to help people with eye problems. But also there can be business. I can open an optic shop and sell glasses and lens. I want to be a pediatric because I love kids, and if they're sick I want to recover them as soon as possible. But, in order to active my goal I need to study hard to reach my goal. Few days ago, my grandfather went to this hospital to have a surgery. When you come to this hospital, make sure you register immediately. Otherwise, you would get your room for days. There are two choices you can make. One is a room with two people. And the other is a private room. The good thing about private rooms are the space that you have is wider than sharing a room. The bathroom is bigger and they provide air conditioning. The doctor also visits several times to check on your condition. So, if you're sick don't leave it, consult it with a doctor. 

Sincerely, 

Shakira Kurniawan



This room is a sharing room. 



This is the private room.


No comments:

Post a Comment