Sunday, January 11, 2015

Ibis Styles

Dear blog readers,

How are you? It's been a while that I haven't wrote anything in my blog. Yesterday, I came back to South Korea safe and sound. Well, my journey was quite long and pretty tiring. But, God gave us smooth flight and safety along my journey. On Saturday, I transited Jakarta for about 8-9 hours, so I stayed in a hotel named Ibis Styles. We can take a shuttle bus from the airport. It's not that far from the airport, it takes 5 minutes with the bus. But from the airport to the hotel takes quite a while, because the hotel is in the opposite side, so we need to make a big U turn to reach that hotel. But from the hotel to the airport takes only 5 minutes without jam. You must be wise in choosing the transportation. 

They provide comfortable sofas that we could enjoy. There are also 2 free computers with free internet that we could use. They served breakfast, lunch and dinner too. The style of the hotel is very unique. Inside the room they provide a giant comfortable bed, a relaxing sofa, a LED tv, a bathroom and a hanger to hook your coats or clothes. But surely, they provide a huge swimming pool too. So what are you waiting for? If you're visiting or transiting Jakarta, be sure to try Ibis Styles.

All the best from Jakarta

by; Shakira Kurniawan










No comments:

Post a Comment