Thursday, January 29, 2015

Korean War Memorial Museum in Seoul

Dear blog readers,

Today I went on a field trip to a Korean War Memorial Museum with my class. It took quite a while to get there. I didn't like sitting in the bus for a long time, it makes me bus sick. But when we arrived at the museum I had a feeling that I'm going to have so much fun. And I did!

I was in group with 5 people including me and the chaperon. While I was exploring the museum I saw many lives didn't survive in the war. But they struggle for independence and peace. America was on South Korea's side and Russia was on North Korea's side. As I began to watch movies about Korean War and Cold War I felt lots of sorrowfulness, because some children lost their parents. I just imagine if I experienced the Korean War, I don't know I would survive or not. I don't like war, it just makes me afraid. All those guns and bombs, they make me terrified. Why should there be still ongoing war in this world?   I want peace, a peaceful on earth. When there is peace in this world? I would like all of us live in harmony!

Here some photos I took while I was in the Korean War Museum, hope you like it fellows..

All the best from South Korea..

by: Shakira Kurniawan



The South Korean flag.


This is the North Korean Flag.


Red is north and white is south.


These are the outside attractions, they are tanks.









No comments:

Post a Comment